Last time I wrote I said that next time we would talk about new years resolutions. That next time is this time today. I actually have not had the time until now to really think about what I wanted from, or what I would do during this new year. So, although we are halfway into the first month of another year, I figure that now is as good of a time as any to nail it down for certain.
1. I will write in this blog at least once a week.
2. The new sections of my site will be up before the end of February.
3. I will go and take photos for myself at least once a week.
4. I will read at least two new books a month.
I know these aren’t the standard “I will lose a billion pounds” or “I will save more money” types of commitments. Let’s face it, New Year’s resolutions have become something that we all know we won’t do. People say the same thing every year. So, my fifth and final resolution is to actually keep the commitments I have made to myself.
Now, if I could only find the time to get started.
Anyone want to get started inventing a time machine for me?
Think about it.
– David Bickley, Professional Photographer