I keep thinking I’ve fixed this site, only to find out the next day (or a day later) that I was completely wrong.
Only slightly frustrating. The point is that I’m aware of the issue though and I keep looking for a solution that keeps it up and working well for good. In the mean time, I realize that post syndication is being erratic and that RSS feeds have even been down as a result. Definitely very sorry about that. I hesitate to say that everything should be working correctly now because every other time I’ve been wrong. I do believe I am systematically solving each separate issue though so eventually I’ll hit the right solution.
Thank you for staying patient.
See you tomorrow,